Wednesday 5 December 2012

Walking the dog

So i went and took my dog for a walk today, with the promise of finding and taking a few good photos! Turns out, it was... shambolic! But, i still got a few images which I'm going to share with y'all! On a different matter, i have instagram! And i have had it for over a year, so it would be amazing for a few more followers! So if you have an account... PLEASE FOLLOW ME! Thanks for the follow. http://instagram.com/swellbow/

My user name is swellbow. I got this 'nickname' from my friends in which i used to skate with. I tried a trick and landed on my arm, and i also hit my head which caused me to fall unconscious. When i awoke, i saw my elbow, and it was horribly swollen. And from there-on after, i was nicknamed swellbow! Just a little story i thought i'd share with you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment